10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
You fucking hick. You’re so lucky that I was responsible enough to not slap you across the racist jaw of yours. Don’t try me again.
HAVE YOU EVER JUST REALLY WANTED TO KISS SOMEONE BUT YOU CANT
I SAID THIS TO SOMEONE TODAY AND HE TOLD ME “WELL WHATS STOPPING YOU?” AND IT REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE SO I KISSED HIM AND HE KISSED ME BACK AND KISSED ME AGAIN AND AGAIN AND I FELT LIKE I WAS IN A MOVIE.
This was really fucking cute
A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.
when something extremely funny happens i can guarantee you im that one friend who keeps laughing even though everybody stopped 15 minutes ago